Thursday, August 13, 2009

ranting about struggle and blessings

I understand the necessity for struggle and I am looking forward to the feelings of empowerment and relief I will feel when this ever declining curve in the spiral starts ascending again. I have pride for how well I have weathered struggles in the past and so I know, although this storm may be stronger, that we will prevail. And even through these hard times I have so many blessings. My relationships are all very strong. I have such a beautiful husband, who is trying so hard to pull us all out of this and keep a smile on his face. My mother is a powerful goddess of bounty and support. My children go about there own innocent lives, reminding me of the bliss of summertime and youth. My life is for them and their happiness, even when us adults are so bleak, is a sigh of relief. I have many friends that are so supportive in my attempt to brave my fears and follow my dreams. And I have best friends that will listen when it's time to cry. How could I be so blessed? It certainly would be so much worse if my circumstance were flipped and the financial security and success were bountiful but the relationships were lacking. Oh that would be much more miserable. Although we are lost in all this chaos we are so very fortunate. I can't wait til the day I can repay all of these beautiful people and show them how sincerely grateful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment